If you enjoy visiting the Reserve, are a visiting birdwatcher or an armchair naturalist, why not join the Friends of Stocker's Lake?
By joining Friends of Stocker's Lake, for only £5.00 a year, you will receive three newsletters a year and have the opportunity to take part in field trips and/or working parties (not compulsory!) Most importantly, you will have the satisfaction of playing a part in conserving this important local nature reserve. Any money raised by the Friends is used in management work on the Reserve to improve conservation value and to increase the enjoyment of visitors. To join FoSL please download and complete a MEMBERSHIP FORM.
Members are very welcome to get involved in our work parties. For more details see our Work Party Volunteer page. Our AGM is usually held in March or April and is announced in the Events section of this website with further details on our AGM page.
Instructions for completing our Membership Form
1. Please complete the form electronically if possible. It makes it much easier for us to read!
2. If you are able to complete the gift aid section (and please do if you can) please insert an electronic signature (if you have one) or type in your name. It should appear in a cursive script.
3. You may pay your subscription plus any donation by bank transfer, standing order or cheque.
4. You may forward your form to our treasurer, Dick Beeden, either by email (unless paying by cheque) or by post. Dick's email and postal addresses are provided on the form.
5. If you would like to receive your receipt and other information through the post rather than by email, please print off your completed form and post it with your cheque (if applicable) and a stamped, self addressed, A5 envelope.
6. Otherwise please make sure that your email address is correctly shown on your form and we will email these to you.